In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Saturday 15 November 2014

Workshop Projects - Slider & Card in a Box

Once a year for the last few years Shari, and I have gone down to Melbourne, to do a class with a friend of a friend's crafting church group. We split the group in two and Shari done her project with half the group while I done my project with the other half, then we swapped.  Here are some prizes and projects for the day.
Door Prizes.

Slider card. This was my project.
I've done this card in a few workshops now, & it's always a good one to do, because it's nice & easy.

Stamp sets: Endless Wishes
Card stock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White & All is Calm dsp.
Ink: Pear Pizzazz & Versa Mark.
Framelits: Labels Collection.
Extras: Piercing tool/matt, All is Calm Washi Tape,  All is Calm Sequins & Gold Embossing  Powder.
Ribbon: Pear Pizzazz Taffeta & Gold Sequin.

Not that you can tell from the photo, but I have stamped off some of the Pear Pizzazz ink when stamping some of the images to achieve different shades of green.

Slider Card Instructions!


 Shari's Project was the card in the box.... which I didn't take a photo of (yet). It was such a lovely card, it looked like a red front door with a christmas wreath on it when closed and when opened it had three little punch-art angels inside, singing "Glory to the newborn king" ( well not really, but that's the impression). Anway.... It was gorgeous. Like I said, I don't have photo of Shari's card-in-a-box, but I did make a sample while testing out her instructions for her (because she changed the measurements). So this is it - even though my card looks nothing like Shari's.
Stamp set: Holiday home
Card stock: Baked Brown sugar, Garden Green, Soft Sky & Nordic Noel dsp.
Ink: Black Stazon, Garden Green, White Craft, Baked Brown Sugar, Real Red, Calypso Coral & Soft Sky.
Framelits: Holiday Home.
Punches: Word Window
Techniques: Watercolouring
Extras: Real Red Ribbon.



No comments:

Post a Comment