In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Saturday 15 November 2014

Peek a boo (of a different sort)

I came across this version a Peek a boo card on pinterest while looking for other instructions, and of course I have to have a go. It is a bigger card than I am use to (6x6) and I was attempting to make it smaller, but it didn't quite work. I think I should have gone back Norma's Blog where I followed the step-by-step instructions to make this card.
Stamp set: Best of Snow
Card stock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla & dsp
Ink: Memento Black & Blendabilities
Punches: Label Bracket
Framelits: Deco Labels

When the card is opened the second image slips into place over the first one.

Coloured with blendabilities.


Close up of the front.


Check out Norma's Blog, she has a step by step photo tutorial that I used as a guide to make my card, and lots of other gorgeous "peek a boo" card of this style (by style I mean cut & fold)


No comments:

Post a Comment