In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Saturday 11 October 2014

Christmas Baubles, A Bowls of Cherries, Shakers & a little Surprise

It seem like it takes me ages to the pictures up after I've made the cards...But I guess they don't always end up on here in the same order that I make them in. Sometimes it's because I might colour-in an image but not make it into a card...for a very long time ...well I actually made this one into a card recently- finally.
Stamps: Christmas Bauble & Good Greetings.
Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Brushed Gold & Whisper White.
Blendabilities: Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive & Cherry Cobbler.
Extras: Gold Embossing Powder & Razzleberry Ribbon.




This was another one of those ones that I had coloured-in, left laying around for ages, then found the red card base I had used as a demonstration  but only for the framelit flip part, (no decorating) & thought why not put the two together...
 For more details on the Framelit Flip card Click Here.

Stamps: Christmas Bauble & Endless Wishes.
Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White & Lost Lagoon.
Water-coloured Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Lost Lagoon & Daffodil Delight.
Extras: Deco Label Framelits & Black Embossing Powder.
Mini Ornament Punch, All is Calm Washi Tape & Cherry Cobbler Baker Twine.



I was kind of copy catting the sample in the Seasonal Catalogue here, but trying to add a shaker frame too.
Stamps: Holiday Homes
Card stock: Pool Party & Whisper White.
Ink: Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay & Basic Gray.
Punches: Circles & Scallop Circle
Extras: Frosted + in-Colour Sequins, Dazzling Diamonds & round shaker frame foam.

Stamps: Giggle Greetings
Colours: Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White.
Textured Embossing Folder : Chevron
Extras: Black Embossing Powder, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine & the Cherry from the Cupcake Builder Punch.

I used an Aqua Painter & ink to watercolour the image after embossing with black. I also added a bit of White Chalk Pen to the Cherries & a Smoky Slate shadow. 

I seen a version of this card while surfing for ideas one day. Mine is similar to the one I had seen, but I didn't have the stamp set they had used, & the colours are different too.
This is a link to where I seen this card & got the idea. Flowerbug's Inkspot




No comments:

Post a Comment