In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Monday 11 August 2014

Everything Eleanor

My new favourite stamp set.... Everything Eleanor, it's just beautiful and I love it!
Stamps: Everything Eleanor & Hello There.
Colours: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White & Tangelo Twist.
Techniques: Water colouring, White Embossing , Sponging & Fussy cutting.

Stamps: Everything Eleanor & Hello There.
Colours: Soft Sky, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Naturals White & Daffodil Delight.
Techniques: Blendabilities, White Embossing, Sponging, Piercing & fussy cutting.

Londi's Birthday card. I tried to make the butterflies on the card match the butterfly on the necklace (which was part of her present).Stamps: Everything Eleanor & Sassy Salutations.
Colours: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Naturals White, Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder & Tempting Turquoise.
Techniques: Brayering, White Embossing & wet wipes + ink refills.

I folded a wet wipe & added some ink refills (Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder  & Tempting Turquoise), this was like making a ombre or multi-coloured  ink pad. First I inked up the solid butterfly on the multi-colored wet wipe, stamped onto white card stock, the using a stamp-a-majig stamped the out line butterfly over the top with Blackberry Bliss.

After the two step stamping of the butterflies, I punched them out & added some Dazzling Diamonds.
Katrina's Birthday card.
Stamps: Everything Eleanor & Sassy Salutations.
Colours: Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand & Whisper White.
Techniques: Water colouring, White Embossing, Sponging & fussy cutting.

Once the flowers have been stamped onto the Sahara Sand card stock  with the Blackberry Bliss ink, you can use an Aqua Painter to colour them, by spreading the ink around (you don't even need to add any extra ink).
(You may notice the bird is stamped in Sahara Sand ink here... Well I decided I wasn't happy with that, so I used the Stamp-a-majig to go over it with Blackberry Bliss ink, & I reckon I got it pretty spot on. Happy with that)




Then I added some high lights to the flowers with a white gel pen.


No comments:

Post a Comment